Home » Treatments » Invisalign
A confident smile can change everything — opening a world of possibilities for a brand-new you. With cutting-edge technology and a leading cosmetic dentist by your side, a glowing, vibrant smile may be closer than you know.
If you are ready for a smile that transforms your appearance and enhances your confidence, start today by investing in Invisalign in Sydney with Dr. Angelo Lazaris. Join more than 14 million people reclaiming a naturally beautiful smile, all under the supervision of a world-renowned cosmetic dentist.
Discover Invisalign braces in the Sydney CBD
Invisalign is a form of dental treatment that straightens teeth while remaining virtually invisible. The multifaceted treatment approach is customised to match your unique tooth alignment and will gently adjust your grin over time. The process is faster than traditional braces, requires no food restrictions, and may provide results in just six months.
There are many benefits to Invisalign treatments that traditional braces cannot provide:
- Invisalign aligners are made from SmartTrack technology, which is hypo-allergic, resistant to biological breakdown and firm yet flexible on teeth.
- Invisalign is considered more comfortable and less painful than traditional metal ‘train track’ braces.
- Your Invisalign aligner can be removed at any time, meaning there are no restrictions on what, when, or how you eat, drink, or care for your teeth.
- Aligners are custom-trimmed to your gum line to ensure maximum comfort and exuberant results.
- Invisalign systems pair well with other cosmetic dental treatments, including teeth whitening and personalised smile design.
For the ultimate experience with Invisalign in Sydney, residents of Australia’s CBD also have access to Dr. Lazaris’s expert guidance. Dr. Lazaris is a sought-after Invisalign Platinum provider and highly respected cosmetic dentist who is more than capable of shaping your smile towards its ultimate potential.
You can learn more about the Invisalign process by contacting Dr. Lazaris’s team today.
Invisalign treatments from Dr. Lazaris
Every smile is unique — and so are their treatments. Dr. Lazaris believes in providing expert, predictable guidance with an emphasis on individuality, ensuring every client gets the outcome they so desire.
You can expect your treatment to include the following steps:
- Initial consultation — This establishes the groundwork of your Invisalign treatment and sets some expectations for the future.
- Moulding process — An Invisalign retainer will be developed from a digital scan of your mouth and teeth.
- First fit — Aligners and individual trays are set on your teeth with the goal of encouraging them to straighten out.
- Follow-ups — Dr. Lazaris continuously checks tooth movements and tray fits to monitor the progress of your treatment.
- Straighter teeth — Depending on the success of your Invisalign alignment, Dr. Lazaris may suggest permanent retainers to ensure long-lasting results.
About Dr. Lazaris — Leading Invisalign dentist in Sydney
Leading cosmetic dentist Dr. Angelo Lazaris is an expert in straightening teeth and restoring smiles with Invisalign in Sydney.
Dr Lazaris is one of Australia’s most experienced, prolific and successful Sydney Invisalign providers, earning Platinum Elite Status in 2011. Combined with his experience and qualifications in all facets of cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry, Dr. Lazaris is uniquely placed to incorporate Invisalign as part of a comprehensive cosmetic dental treatment plan to get you the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.
Sarah’s Invisalign Sydney review
We are proud to announce that one of Dr Lazaris’ patients, Sarah, was recently chosen as the face of Invisalign in Sydney, Australia. See Sarah’s story and Invisalign review here.
Get an Invisalign consultation in Sydney today
A brand-new smile could be just a phone call away. Get a personalised Invisalign cost estimate in Sydney by booking a consult with Dr. Lazaris today. Give us a call at +612 9052 6999, or email us directly at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions About Invisalign Teeth Straightening
How Long Does Invisalign Take?
Each set of Invisalign aligners is worn for approximately 2 weeks, with the total treatment normally taking from 12 to 18 months. If you book a consultation for Invisalign braces with us, your dentist will give you a more exact estimate of the total treatment time you can expect
Does Invisalign Hurt?
Invisalign is like other teeth straightening procedures with respect to how it feels: you may feel some discomfort but you should not feel any actual pain. Most people report that their teeth feel a little sore when the invisible aligners are first fitted.
Can You Wear Invisalign if You Have Crowns?
Although there are some dental treatments that may preclude you from visiting an Invisalign dentist, crowns are not one of them. If you have crowns, it should make little to no difference when you have Invisalign retainers fitted.
Does Invisalign Damage Teeth?
If you follow a good oral hygiene regimen, Invisalign will not damage your teeth. Your Invisalign doctor will be able to advise you on how to properly care for your teeth after having the aligners fitted and will be able to answer any questions you have about oral hygiene and Invisalign in Sydney.
Can Invisalign Straighten Very Crooked Teeth?
You may have thought that only traditional braces could successfully treat very crowded or crooked teeth but Invisalign is actually more effective and would be our recommended treatment option for such cases. Call today to find out more about Invisalign in Sydney.